- Not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles, race use only in California – waiver available
- EQUAL POWER: The Performance Series distributes power evenly throughout the entire RPM range
- 2-10 dB INCREASE: Depending on the model, you can expect a 2-10 dB increase over stock
- UNRESTRICTED CORE: The Performance Series uses a 2 1/8″ non-restrictive core for maximum flow
- LESS WEIGHT: The exhaust shell is made of T6061 Aluminum that weighs substantially less than stock
- THE INSIDES: The Performance Series Exhaust system has an unrestricted core surrounded by high performance glass wool packing
Setting the standard for power and value, the HMF Performance Series has been track tested with over a decade of championships. The specially designed, unrestricted core provides maximum flow and allows the exhaust to increase horse power and torque evenly throughout the entire power curve. The trademark to the HMF Performance Series is the exhaust’s sound. With a deep, aggressive sound, you’ll typically see a 2-10 dB increase from the stock exhaust system. And with industry-leading end cap and color options, you are sure to add a completely custom look and sound to your machine.
The Dual Full System picked up 5 horse power with 3lb of torque. The Titan-QS picked up 3 horse power and the Titan-XL picked up 4 horse. The Performance Full System weighs 17lbs (6lb less than stock). At idle, the stock muffler is sound level is at 84 decibels and the Performance Dual Full (with Quiet Cores) is at 88 dB (4dB more than stock). The Titan-QS is at 85dB and the Titan-XL at 88dB.
Note: This system will use a wideband oxygen sensor that has 18MM threads and we absolutely recommend using the Dobeck AFR + Gen 4 fuel controller.